Version 0.9.11.1 - February 27, 2012
- Fixed a bug affecting binarization quality in Mixed output mode.
- Fixed borders being filled with cyan instead of white.
- Avoid creating unwanted directories for projects requiring relinking.
- Cosmetic improvements in Relinking dialog.
- New translation: Brazilian Portuguese.
Version 0.9.11 - January 17, 2012
- Ability to fix DPI of source images in an existing project.
- Project portability through resource relinking.
- It's now possible to save your project in an out-of-memory situation.
- A 64-bit version is available for Windows.
- New translations: Spanish, Ukrainean.
Version 0.9.10 - July 30, 2011
- Page dewarping functionality.
- Command-line version.
- Ability to apply content box to to multiple pages.
- Ability to apply margins to odd and even pages separately.
- New translations: Italian, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Traditional Chinese
- Bug fixes, including a couple of crashes.
Version 0.9.9.2 - October 24, 2010
- Fixed page sorting issues on Linux.
- Fixed pages re-appearing in a project after being removed half-by-half.
- Performance improvement on the output stage.
- German and French translations were added.
- Compatibility with the latest version of boost.
Version 0.9.9.1 - June 27, 2010
- A few user interaction bugs were fixed.
Version 0.9.9 - June 13, 2010
- New feature: Fill Zones.
- New feature: ordering pages by content box dimensions.
- New naming scheme for output files.
- Bugfixes, including two possible crashes.
Version 0.9.8.1 - April 26, 2010
- Fixed despeckling aggressiveness depending on semi-random factors.
- Fixed cancelling of new page insertion not always working.
- For consistency, pure black and white colors are reserved in Color / Grayscale mode as well.
- Minor fixes and improvements at Deskew and Page Layout stages.
Version 0.9.8 - April 3, 2010
- Despeckling: improved algorithm, adjustable, with visualization.
- Increased binarization adjustment range.
- Fixed a few crashes.
- Japanese translation.
- Disabled OpenGL based UI acceleration due to its instability.
Version 0.9.7.2 - November 29, 2009
- Constrain memory usage in debug mode.
- Improve OpenGL based UI acceleration.
- Pages can now be added / removed at any stage.
Version 0.9.7.1 - November 14, 2009
- Fixed a problem of page dragging in picture zone editing mode being often interpreted as adding a new zone vertex.
- Fixed a minor bug and a few cases of inconsistent behaviour at Split Pages stage.
- Switching the type of a picture zone makes it the default type for new zones.
Version 0.9.7 - November 7, 2009
- It's now possible to manually edit picture zones that weren't properly auto-detected.
- A crash that supposedly only affected the Windows version was fixed.
- Book spine detection was improved.
- The central area now has scrollbars.
- Page dragging can now also be done with a middle mouse button in addition to the left one.
- Experimental and optional OpenGL support to accelerate drawing operations.
- Bulgarian translation was added.
Version 0.9.6 - July 26, 2009
- The Windows version is now able to send crash reports (with user's permission).
- Two crashes were fixed.
- Fixed a bug which often caused the split line on single page scans to be incorrectly placed at the very edge of the image.
- More strict control of DPIs of input images. Not only unspecified DPIs are detected, but also obviously wrong ones.
- The Output stage is now able to avoid regenerating a page if none of the parameters have changes since the last time it was generated.
- Performance improvements on the Output stage.
- Fixed problems on the Page Layout stage, after removing pages from the project.
- Better handling of the case when the content box reaches outside of the source image.
- The ability to apply parameters to an arbitrary group of pages.
- Fixed a problem that made it impossible to uninstall Scan Tailor using the standard Windows tools.
- Minor UI improvements.
Version 0.9.5 - May 4, 2009
- Fixed a bug that caused random crashes.
- Updated translations.
Version 0.9.4 - April 26, 2009
- Ability to insert / remove files to / from existing projects.
- Content box auto-selection was improved.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to crashes or to blank ouput pages.
- Don't use Fax G4 compression for TIFFs, as Photoshop has problems with it.
- Fix JPEG loading problems.
- Support for right-to-left writing systems, where right pages go first.
- User interface improvements.
Version 0.9.3 - February 18, 2009
- Fixed a crash on the Output stage.
Version 0.9.2 - February 15, 2009
- Select Content now operates much better.
- Split Pages operation was improved. It can now handle single pages without a folding line.
- The new Mixed output mode that auto-detects and preserves pictures and binarizes everything else.
- The Color / Grayscale output mode can now optionally fill margins with white and equalize illumination.
- Despeckling was improved and can now be turned off.
- High quality anti-aliasing for displaying images within the program was implemented.
- Now outputs to TIFF format instead of PNG.
- It's now possible to translate the user interface. Translation into Russian is already there.
- The Windows version now has an installer.
- Several crashes were fixed.
- The user interface was improved.